Apply for NEET 2017 Application Form Online check NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria and download NEET 2017 Official Syllabus with Exam pattern followed Reservation Seats refer from NEET official Website http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx.
NEET 2017 Application Form Online
Hello Students, The National Eligibility cum entrance Test is once again going to conducted as common exam throughout country. It is also abbreviated with NEET as second name and approved by Indian Supreme court. NEET is operated each year by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) And Medical Council of India (MCI). All Medical course Program seekers students have must to go through this gateway after rank in common entrance examination couselling. NEET 2017 have different level activities as Written common Test, Release answer key, General Score Card with Results status, The Counselling Process and Selection Rounds (1st / 2nd / 3rd). Currently here we are provide Info for Apply NEET 2017 Application Form Online.
NEET Exam 2017 Form | Syllabus| Reservation Seats | Important Dates
NEET 2017 is come with new format, Students have only 3 Chance and counting is Start from 2017 NEET after Students strike. NEET is nations exam for MBBS & BDS All over India its written test is performed by CBSE and further activities (Counselling / Allotment) is done by MCI. Students who are making their career in Medical Science They have to fight NEET to get admission in MBBS or BDS after Their 12th Pass Certificate.
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be belongs from Indian Nation or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Age limit is counted as minimum 17 Years till 31st Dec and Maximum 25 years for General and 30 years for Reserved category candidates.
- Education Qualification is needed as 12th pass/ appearing by govt affiliated reputed board / institute with (Chemistry, Physics, Biology / Bio Technology) subjects and other optional subjects.
- Candidates Aggregate minimum score must be 50% in Physics, Chemistry / Biology for General and 45% for (PH- General) and 40$ for others (ST/SC/OBC) category students.
NEET 2017 Important Dates
NEET Notification Released date: 31st January 2017
Online Form Start Date: 31st January 2017
- पुलिस में निकली है 10539 पदों पर भर्ती
- रेलवे में 23000 लोको पाइलेट की भर्ती
- इंडियन आर्मी में निकली भर्ती 10 वी पास से स्नातक तक
- एसएससी GD 22000 पदों पर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- न्यू 41500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन
- CISF में 37000 भर्ती निकली ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहा उपलब्ध है
- इनकम टॅक्स डिपार्टमेंट मे निकली 20570 न्यू वेकेन्सी
- 11000 कॉन्स्टेबल के लिए निकली भर्ती
- बाबा रामदेव करेगा 8089 टीचर्स की भर्ती
NEET 2017 Application Form Last date: 1st March 2017
NEET 2017 Admit Card: Issued on 15th April 2017
NEET 2017 Exam Date : 7th May 2017
NEET Form Fee 2017 / Charge
General / OBC : Pay Rs. 1400/-
SC/ST/PH: Pay Rs. 750/-
NEET 2017 Syllabus – Exam Pattern
NEET is going to held offline in all top cities in India
Total Examination Duration will be 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
NEET 2017 Question paper contains 180 MCQs type Questions
Each correct question will 4 Marks and negative marking is ¼ for wrong attempt
NEET 2017 Exam Paper Available in both English / Hindi
|Subjects||Number of Question in each section||Total Marks|
NEET 2017 Seat Reservation
|Category Name||Reserved Seats|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|PH (Physical Handicapped)||3% Seats|
How to Fill NEET 2017 UG Form Online
- Candidates should follow below direct link
- There click Apply NEET 2017 online form
- Fill Educational / Personal Details with accuracy
- Submit Application Form Fee as required by CBSE
- Then submit filled form and take printout for future use
Important documents Attach to send official address as verification – 12th / 10th Pass mark sheet, Birth Certificate, NEET Admit Card 2017, NEET Rank Card 2017, Provisional Allotment Letter, ID Proof, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Recent Photography Scanned copy).