Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2017 download notification for higher secondary school principal teacher direct Recruitment bharti 2017 candidates may apply online application form before last date. Total no. of posts are 1855.
Rajasthan Principal Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
Dear Students Here is good news, the Rajasthan doing first time in the state to edit rules for direct recruitment of Principal in Senior Secondary School. The department is now preparing to announce notification / advertisement said by Vinod Mital on 20 March 2017 in local news press. These posts are fill by some of experience / promotion bases and some of post are fill by direct recruiting youths. Till now these posts are filled by promotion by now 75% of total posts will fill only promotion based and remaining 25% will be filled by direct bharti. All aspirants may apply online application from before last date.
Rajasthan Higher Secondary School Principal Recruitment 2017
According to a research report say total higher secondary schools are 9588 in rajasthan state. And there are total 7733 posts are working with their best duty work by 1855 posts are vacant for new recruitment posts. These posts are filled by 75% promotion and 25% by direct bharti process. This is done because recruiting youth on higher posts to increase quality of students education in higher study level.
Rajasthan Principal Teaching recruitment 2017 | Notification | Direct link apply online form
Recently the department held written exam for 15000 3rd grade teacher recruitment. The exam was finished through REET 2016-17. And also in 2013 higher secondary school head master bharti process is almost done. The headmaster bharti qualification was 5 year experience and B.ed or Graduation certificate. All interested candidates may be tuned with us to lets check all updates regarding rajasthan higher secondary school principle recruitment 2017.
- पुलिस में निकली है 10539 पदों पर भर्ती
- रेलवे में 23000 लोको पाइलेट की भर्ती
- इंडियन आर्मी में निकली भर्ती 10 वी पास से स्नातक तक
- एसएससी GD 22000 पदों पर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- न्यू 41500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन
- CISF में 37000 भर्ती निकली ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहा उपलब्ध है
- इनकम टॅक्स डिपार्टमेंट मे निकली 20570 न्यू वेकेन्सी
- 11000 कॉन्स्टेबल के लिए निकली भर्ती
- बाबा रामदेव करेगा 8089 टीचर्स की भर्ती
Rajasthan Principal recruitment details 2017
Department: Rajasthan Higher Secondary School Teaching vibhag
Post Name: Principal
Total No. of Vacancy: 1855 Posts
Online from start date:
Notification declaration date: update here soon
Application form: send online
Online from for rajasthan principal teaching recruitment 2017
You will get all updates when department released fully detailed official notification of raj principal teacher recruitment 2017. Students who have query related how to apply online, direct important link, important dates, education qualification, age limit, experience limit, application fee, official website, bharti process / procedure i.e. You may book marks this web page using Ctrl+D for next update.
Lave queries regarding ‘Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2017, 1855 Posts notification of Higher Secondary School’.