REET Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Apply online form for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher (REET) Level-2 Bharti Application Form for reviews 7500 Posts at www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/elementary last date 11.10.2017.
REET Recruitment Notification 2017-18
The Rajasthan Elementary Education board has been re issued REET LEVEL Second Vacancies in New Advertisement Notification. Aspirants have to apply online application form for both TST / NOT TSP Area. Department is categorized vacancies as Direct Bharti 6327 Posts in NON TSP Area and 1153 Posts in TSP Area. Rajasthan Secondary and Senior Secondary Teacher Direct Bharti Advt. No. 01/2016 dated 06.07.2016 Level-II Vacancies are revised. Contenders who are interested to participate in Rajasthan third grade Job 2017. They have to apply REET Application Form 2017-18 at official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in. REET Online Form Start form 26.09.2017 to close date 11.10.2017.
Rajasthan REET 2017 Application Form
Department Controller of Rajasthan Primary Education, Bikaner is updated is official website http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in regarding 7500 (6347 + 1153) Posts in Level-II Class 6 to 8 Teaching Staff. Department is once again open online form submission procedure to collect registration from students who are now applied till now.
|Examination Authority:||Board of Secondary Education, Bikaner (Rajasthan)|
|Name of Exam:||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam Teacher (REET)|
|Number of Posts:||7500 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online||26-09-2017|
|Closing Date of Online:||11-10-2017|
|Selection Process:||Written exam|
|Notification||Advt No. 02/2016|
REET 2017 Level – 2 Revised Vacancies (District Wise Posts)
Rajasthan Elementary Education Test (REET) vacancies are revised by department of Raj Elementary. State Government is take further decision to soon fill all Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Posts. Candidates who are eligible for the REET 2017 will get joining letter by organization shortly. In 2016 the Govt is introduced latest notification but due to some reason it is refresh with a fresh notification named as REET 2017 Level-2 Revised Vacancies. Candidates are Eligible if they have Graduate Degree + B.Ed and 12th + BSTC Certificate. REET Recruitment Notification 2017-18 is displayed below in brief as –
- पुलिस में निकली है 10539 पदों पर भर्ती
- रेलवे में 23000 लोको पाइलेट की भर्ती
- इंडियन आर्मी में निकली भर्ती 10 वी पास से स्नातक तक
- एसएससी GD 22000 पदों पर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- न्यू 41500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन
- CISF में 37000 भर्ती निकली ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहा उपलब्ध है
- इनकम टॅक्स डिपार्टमेंट मे निकली 20570 न्यू वेकेन्सी
- 11000 कॉन्स्टेबल के लिए निकली भर्ती
- बाबा रामदेव करेगा 8089 टीचर्स की भर्ती
Education Qualification: Aspirants must have graduation degree + B.Ed and 12th Class + BSTC certificate for REET Vacancy 2017.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 35 years. Age relaxation is according Rajasthan State govt. rules.
Application Form Fee: Refer official notification for category wise online form fee.
How to Fill REET 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates should have to log on the REET official site as link given below
- Select their REET Notification 2017 Level 2 Revised Posts
- Read carefully and Check Details according to fill yours criteria
- Click on “Apply Online form” Link
- Fill necessary details as Name / Father Name / Date of Birth / Education entries (10th / 12th Graduation) / Certificate details of B.ed / RTET
- You will get user name and password on given e-mail ID and mobile number
- Login the application form registered number
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copies to online form of Candidates Latest Photo Sign
- Pay form fee Online by selecting your available bank name
- Take print out for further use
REET Online Form Apply Start Date: 26/09/2017
REET Online Form Apply Last Date: 11/10/2017
Job Updates in Rajasthan – Result Buzz team is daily updates all states recruitment that has a preferable career portal including State / Central Jobs / Admit Card / Answer Key / Results. Students have to refer result buzz website to make their career bright in their desired field.