RRB NTPC SLOT 1st 2nd 3rd Asked GK & Science Question on 28th March 2016 check Railway Recruitment Board exam review and paper analysis of computer based exam held today in three shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening) session. Check RRB CBT Question Paper Review with GK Science Math English Paper analysis.
RRB NTPC Asked GK Question 28 March 2016 Morning / Afternoon / Evening Shift
Dear Students, Today is first day of Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) online written exam in whole countries top cities. Students are come in large amount and they are fight this online exam with their best performance. Here we are collect some of asked GK questions in today RRB NTPC exam first / second / third shift. The exam is covered in 3 parts as Slot 1, Slot 2 and Slot 3 on 28.03.2016 (Monday). Exam Paper was mostly based on simple questions from General Knowledge, General Science you may take review as given below with answer key and asked questions of all shifts / slots.
28 March RRB NTPC Morning –Evening Shift Asked GK Science Questions
Today RRB NTPC CBT Exam level was very easy according to the students review / paper analysis. Exam was organized on computer system and aspirants are take fix timing to solve full question paper. RRB NTPC Morning Shift exam questions are marks as below you may read experience and also share with students in below comment box.
NOTE – Here www.resultbuzz.co.in is created this page to show all RRBs NTPC Exam reviews / Paper Analysis and asked questions from science & general knowledge. Here you may check continue updates of upcoming RRB CBT Exams review / question – answer key / paper analysis and create group to discuss with other students in below comments. Book marks This webpage using CTRL+D to add with us regular.
NTPC RRB 28-03-2016 Exam Review Details
Department: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Exam – NTPC
Exam Mode: Online
Exam Day & Date: Monday, 28/03/2016
Exam Slots: I, II, III
Official web: www.indianrailways.gov.in
rrb ntpc 28 March 2016 morning shift asked questions with answers
General Awareness & General Science Questions:
Morning shift overall section is easy. A total of 20 questions are asked from General science, GK 20 questions and Current Affairs 10 questions.
- Establishment of the Panchayati Raj System was recommended by? Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957
- How many moons does mars have? 2 (Phobos and Deimos)
- Cyprus capital? Nicosia
- Marsh Gas? Methane
- Name of 1st satellite on Moon? Sputnik 1
- Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election? 16th
- Who discovered penicillin? Alexander Fleming
- Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter? Potassium Nitrate
- Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’? Evander Holyfield
- Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement? Quit India Movement
- The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of? Swachh Bharat Mission
- Sorrow of Bengal? Damodar River
- World TB day? 24 March
- Who gave the slogan “Do or die”? Mahatma Gandhi
- When did Indian constitution came into first amendment? 1951
- What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh? Chetak
- Karnam Malleswari related to which game? Weightlifting
- The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year? 1985
- Hacker is : _____
- Mrinalini Sarabai is related with? Dance
- Konark Temple made by?
King Narasimhadeva I
- Kuchipudi belongs to which state? Andhra Pradesh
- When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? 1893
- Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)? Keyboard
- First international cricket match was played between?? Aus vs. Eng
- Rowlatt act in which year? 1919
- Golden temple of Dambulla is present in?? Sri lanka
- Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?PEPSU
(Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
- What is Viticulture? Production of grapes
- The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ? Mundaka Upanishad
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
- Smallest Continent of world? Australia
rrb ntpc 28 March 2016 evening shift asked questions with answers
The General Awareness section is moderate. Aspirants can attempt 18-20 questions. The questions covered all the areas in current affairs.
General Awareness (GA) Asked In Second Shift
- Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha? Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
- 2018 Olympics will be held in which country? South Korea
- First Nobel prize to Mr. Rabindranath tagore was given in which year? 1913
- Vitamin A deficiency leads to- Night Blindness
- Which country is second largest(area wise) in the world? Russia
- Which is the smallest planet in our solar system? Mercury
- When is International Yoga Day celebrated? 21 June
- Where does the Conference on Climate Change held? Paris
RRB NTPC 28 March Exam Review Paper analysis
Arthematic (Math) Section:
The mathematic Section was moderate in difficulty level. Students who are very good at maths can attempt maximum questions. Aspirants can attempt 13-18 questions.
This section is little bit easy. Candidates can attempt 20-24 questions. Students can attempt more number of questions.
General Knowledge (GK):
The General Awareness section is moderate. Students were attempted 20-23 questions. The questions covered all the areas in current affairs. Most of questions was from daily use of science.
Today RRB NTPC Exam Revew & Paper Analysis-
|S.No.||Subjects||Paper diff. Level||Q. Attempts|
|01||General Science||Moderate||Above 84|
|02||General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
|05||Total||Easy to Moderate|
Thanks to visit at “RRB NTPC Asked GK Science Questions 28 March 2016 Exam Review Paper Analysis Morning Evening Shift ” keep continue visit with us.