RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus, Rajasthan JE Civil Syllabus 2016, Raj Jr Eng. Exam pattern, RSMSSB JE Mechanical Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern download Previous year papers RSMSSB Junior Engineer Sample Papers with answer key / Solution. Apply Online For 583 JE Recruitment 2016 (Civil / Mechanical) Vacancy.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 (Civil / Mechanical)
Soil and Water Conservation:- Precipitation, hydrologic cycle, hydrograpli, Erosion-type factors associated with erosion, assessment of actual annual soil loss by erosion’s impact on agricultural production and productivity. Water erosion control measures, vegetation in soil and water conservation, grass waterways and design. Design of control measures including permanent structures, stream bank erosion, mechanics of and water erosion, wind erosion control, water harvesting structures i.e. Farm Ponds. Tanka, Nadi and Anicut, runoff measum prediction of peak rate of runoff, factors affecting runoff.
Irrigation:- Soil-Water-Plant relationship, water requirements of’ different crops irrigation scheduling, measurement of irrigation water , Water conveyance and control, data of field channels. Design of irrigation methods, irrigation efficiencies.
- पुलिस में निकली है 10539 पदों पर भर्ती
- रेलवे में 23000 लोको पाइलेट की भर्ती
- इंडियन आर्मी में निकली भर्ती 10 वी पास से स्नातक तक
- एसएससी GD 22000 पदों पर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- न्यू 41500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन
- CISF में 37000 भर्ती निकली ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहा उपलब्ध है
- इनकम टॅक्स डिपार्टमेंट मे निकली 20570 न्यू वेकेन्सी
- 11000 कॉन्स्टेबल के लिए निकली भर्ती
- बाबा रामदेव करेगा 8089 टीचर्स की भर्ती
Watershed: Surveying instruments and their uses in watershed planning and executions definition, concept and objectives, water management.
Farm Power and Machinery:- Primary and secondary tillage machinery, Power operated grains harvesting and threshing machinery, their select operation, field capacity and efficiency. Machinery for sowing and intercultural operations, Farm tractors, introduction different systems of tractors and their maintenance.
Drainage: Benefits drainage, surface drainage, surface water groundwater, development of irrigation potential. Canal irrigation, drainage of flat and slopping lands. Design and layout of surface and sub surface drainage, depth and spacing of drains. installation of drains and drains walls, Types of aquifer. well log, groundwater prospects and water lifting devices. Water Resources Development and Management: water resources of India, command development, on farm development works.
Agricultural Processing :- Mass and energy balance in food engineering, Use of Psychrometric chart. Processing of milk. dairy equipments, size reduction material handling and separation equipments. Principles of drying and drying equipments, Storage of grains a principles of food preservation. Rice and Pulse milling.
Renewable Energy Sources:- Energy consumption pattern and energy resources, bio-energy resources and utilization, selection of biogas plant (site size and type), Improved biomass cook stoves, non conventional energy sources viz, solar thermal, solar photovoltaic,. wing energy, present status and potential of renewable energy sources in Rajasthan state.
General Knowledge (with special reference to history, traditions, literature, heritage, art, culture and geography of Rajasthan).
Rajasthan Junior Engineer Agriculture Syllabus 2016
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Technical Subject
- Aptitude Test
JE General Knowledge Syllabus 2016
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- History – India.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Indian Economy.
- Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Junior Engineer Reasoning Syllabus 2016
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
Jr Engineer English Syllabus 2016
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Comprehension passage
- Sentence structure.
- Cloze passage.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
Junior Engg. Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Problems on Ages.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
JE Technical Syllabus(Civil)
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies
- PSC Structures.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.