SSC CPO Notification 2017, SSC Recruitment 2017 for CPO ASI, SI, in Delhi Police SI, CAPF, BSF, ITBP, CRPF, SSC CPO Exam Date 2017, Apply Online Application Form ssconline.nic.in
SSC CPO Notification 2017 Recruitment
Dear Candidates, Here is good news the Staff Selection Commission is once again going to announced CPO Notification 2017 for vacant posts in Delhi Police and all other defence services in multiple departments. Like previous years the SSC Delhi Police Sub Inspector, Asst Sub Inspector, CPO Vacancy details 2017 in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, CAPF Organization. Students are waiting eagerly for SSC CPO 2017 Notification Important dates. We are closely working to provide daily educational news on our web portal. The SSC CPO 2017 Online Application Form start date / last date is mentioned below or you have to apply through online at ssconline.nic.in.
If You are looking for SSC Jobs 2017 Sarkari Naukri. This web page can help you. Here we are provide all details like, age limit, selection Process on teaching posts, exam syllabus & pattern, exam dates, admit card, answer key, Previous years Papers, results.
SSC CPO 2017 Online Form (Registration Step-I & II)
SSC is receiving online form of CPO 2017 Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). SSCOnline is complete registration process in two steps as Step first / second.
SSC CPO 2017 Vacancy Details
|Application form will be available||24th April 2017|
|Closing date for Part I online registration||5th May 2017|
|Closing date for Part II online registration||7th May 2017|
|Availability of admit cards for Part I||June 2017|
|Examination date for part I||30th June to 7th July 2017|
|Declaration of results for Part I||July 2017|
|PET, PST & Medical Test||August 2017|
|Declaration of result for PET, PST & Medical Test||August 2017|
|Availability of admit card for Part II||September 2017|
|Examination date for Part II||Sept. 2017|
|Declaration of final result||September 2017|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Details
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application Form and How to Apply||Check Details|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Details|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Check Details|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Answer Key||Check Details|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Expected Cut-off Marks||Check Details|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card||Check Details|
- The applicants must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- The applicants must have aged between 18 to 25 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories as mentioned by the govt. govt. rules.
- पुलिस में निकली है 10539 पदों पर भर्ती
- रेलवे में 23000 लोको पाइलेट की भर्ती
- इंडियन आर्मी में निकली भर्ती 10 वी पास से स्नातक तक
- एसएससी GD 22000 पदों पर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- न्यू 41500 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन
- CISF में 37000 भर्ती निकली ऑनलाइन आवेदन यहा उपलब्ध है
- इनकम टॅक्स डिपार्टमेंट मे निकली 20570 न्यू वेकेन्सी
- 11000 कॉन्स्टेबल के लिए निकली भर्ती
- बाबा रामदेव करेगा 8089 टीचर्स की भर्ती
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
Posts & Participation :
SSC Recruitment Posts
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Details of Vacancies
- For sub inspector (Male) in Delhi Police- Will updated soon
- Total Vacancies- Will updated soon
- For sub inspector in CAPFs- Will updated soon
- Assistant sub inspector in CISF- Will updated soon
|Classification||Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group “C” by Delhi police||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “B” non-gazetted, non-ministerial||Sub Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “C”||Assistant sub inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31, 790||25,123 – 29, 147|
The selection process will be completed in 3 stages as follows-
- Stage I– Written exam (Paper I/MCQ type/200 marks)
- Stage II– Physical Endurance Test or PET, PST & Medical Test
- Stage III– Written test (paper II/MCQ type/200 marks)
In case 2 applicants will score equal marks, this will be solved by following these methods-
- Total marks in written exam
- Marks in Paper II
- Marks in Paper I
- Who is senior according to the DOB
- Alphabetical order in 1st name of the applicants
SSC CAPF SI 2017 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held on online mode having 2 papers, Paper I & II.
- Paper I will be divided into 4 parts– General intelligence, General knowledge & General awareness, Quantitative aptitude & English language.
- Paper I will have total 200 questions scoring 200 marks with duration of 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available only in Hindi for part A, B & C of paper I.
- Paper II will have these sections- English Language & Comprehension.
- There will be total 200 questions scoring 200 marks in Paper II with duration of 2 hours.
- There will be a penalty of 1/4th marks for each incorrect answer in both paper I & II.
- Both the papers I & II will be of MCQ type.
SSC SI CAPF Paper II
- Comprises of English language & Comprehension.
- It carries 200 questions(200 marks)
- Duration would be 2hrs
- No negative marking for unanswered question but 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Objective type and will be set in English only
SSC SI Admit Card 2017
SSC will released the admit card for re-examination. Admit Card 2017 of two regions Eastern, and KKR region is available now on the official website of SSC. Applicants can download their admit card and it is mandatory for them to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
SSC SI Result
Result for Paper-1 has being already declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who qualify Paper-1 will now have to appear for PET/Medical test and then who those qualify this will be eligible to appear in the Paper-2. Short listing will be done according to the performance of the candidate in Paper-1 and in Paper-2.there is no interview system the designation will be provided only to those candidates who qualify Paper-2.
SSC SI Cut-Off
Cut-off marks will be declared by the commission on the official website of SSC SI with the announcement of the result. There is a separate cut-off marks for male, female & also for the reserved category.
SSC CAPF SI 2017 Exam Syllabus
Reasoning & General Intelligence:
Verbal & non-verbal questions which includes differences & similarities, analogies, problem solving, spatial orientation, coding & decoding, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Embedded Figures, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, space visualization, syllogistic reasoning, statement conclusion etc. The topics are, Social Intelligence, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, and Symbolic/Number 9 Classification, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/coding, decoding/classification, Problem Solving, Word Building, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, completion, Critical thinking and Emotional Intelligence.
This test will judge the candidates general awareness surrounding around them which includes general events, about neighbouring countries, Indian Constitution, scientific research, history, geography, culture, economic Scene, everyday observations & experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person etc.
This test is conducted to test the ability of the applicant of appropriate use of numbers, no. sense of the candidate. It includes- profit & loss, decimals, percentage, time & distance, partnership business, graphs and linear equations, computations of whole number, kinds of centres, triangles, standard identities, quadrilaterals, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, circle and it chords, complementary angles, histogram, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, interest, averages, percentages, fractions, algebra, ratio & proportion Bar diagram, pie chart etc
Ability to judge candidates writing skills, basic comprehension & correct use of the English.
English language & Comprehension ( 200 marks):- Includes vocabulary, grammar, spellings, fill in the blanks(verb, articles, prepositions), sentence structure, sentence completion, synonyms &antonyms, Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension phrases etc.
Name of Authority : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Posts: Vacancies
Education Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree certificate.
Age limit: Applicants age limitation must between 20 years to 25 years and age relaxation is as per government rules.
Selection Method: download admit card for written exam and students will get eligible for next round if they are enrolled into official cut off marks / merit list.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Written Test,
- Personal Interview,
- Medical Test,
- Document verification,
- Training Session
SI in CAPFs : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and GP Rs. 4200/-
SI in Delhi Police: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and GP Rs. 4200/-
SI in CISF: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- and GP Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee: Candidates pay form fee Rs. 100/- for all candidates excluding women / ex serviceman candidates.
How to fill SSC CPO application form 2017 Process:
- Go to official web address as mentioned below
- At the main page open link as “cpo registration step-I”
- In the Second round fill out all necessary details in online / offline application form like name, education scores, eligibility, address, photo, sign scanned copy.
- Go for Registration Step-II
- For online mode – you have to submit filled application form softcopy with payment if not claimed.
- For Offline mode: download blank form and fill it without any correction and send associated address with requited documents photo copy.
Important Dates to apply form:
Online Application Form Start date: 24th April 2017
Online Application Form Last Date: 05 May 2017
SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Date 2017: update later
SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2017 Notification, CPO New Vacancy 2017-18, CPO SI jobs vacancy 2017, check upcoming ssc recruitment jobs, ssc cpo online application form available at www.ssc.nic.in.